- April 4-7, Bial Foundation’s 12th Symposium “Behind and Beyond the Brain”, on the theme of “Enhancing the Mind”, Porto, Portugal
- May 12, ASP conference: “Psychophysiology of Action”, Koeln, Germany
- November 28-29, BASES-FEPSAC Conference, Nottingham, UK. Lorenza will talk about the application of brain stimulation in sport science.
- November 9, Women in Cognitive Science at Psychonomic Society, Vancouver, Canada. Lorenza will talk about why scientists should blog.
- September 6, Lorenza’s book “Theory-Driven Approaches to Cognitive Enhancement” (Springer) has been published!
- September 5, the third issue of the Journal of Cognitive Enhancement (Springer) is out!
- September 3, Lorenza and Laura Steenbergen organized the Satellite meeting Cognitive Enhancement at ESCOP 2017 in Potsdam with Susanne Jaeggi, Michael Nitsche, Heleen Slagter, Markus Raab, Zaira Cattaneo and Antonino Vallesi.
- June 19, the second issue of the Journal of Cognitive Enhancement (Springer) is out with Cristiano Crescentini and Barbara Tomasino as editors.
- 30 April-4 May, International Conference of Cognitive Science, Tehran, Iran. Lorenza gave a keynote lecture in Islamic dress code!
- March 31, the first issue of the Journal of Cognitive Enhancement (Springer) is out with great help of Michael Nitsche!
- March 23, Lorenza is in the program committee of ICPS 2017 in Vienna, Austria, (Integrative symposia “Better Minds: Understanding Cognitive Enhancement” and “The Science of Successful Aging”)
- January 26, International symposium: “Vagus Nerve Stimulation in epilepsy and cognition”, Gent, Belgium. Lorenza is the keynote speaker.
- November 19: talk at Psychonomic Society in Boston
- November 11: course about Cognitive Enhancement at the University of Bochum
- September 10: course about Cognitive Enhancement in athletic performance at the University of Kassel
- June 25: talk at ESCAN in Porto
- June 16: Laura Steenbergen got her PhD at Leiden University
- June 1: invited talk at the Ruhr-University Bochum
- April 8: Cognitive Training symposium in Birmingham
- March 21: talk at TEAP in Heidelberg
- February 13: preparation meeting ICPS Vienna 2017